web 2.0 design
Web 2.0 has become the hottest thing in online marketing. While article marketing has and probably always will be the key to the success of getting any website ranked, developing a significant Web 2.0 portfolio is also very important. These portals put an additional face to the business and can often allow a lot more interaction with potential clients in a way that is simply not possible on the main Web site.
By its very definition, Web 2.0 creates interaction between visitors and the developer of the page. Needless to mention, a plain website fails to engage the visitors at crude level. With a number of options available to the users, they would soon exit from your website and go somewhere else. This is where a web 2.0 compliant website plays a crucial role in saving you from an early online demise.
By promoting the site, the Web 2.0 portal can take up another spot on page one of Google that a competitor can no longer occupy. When AJAX (asynchronous java script and XML), a technology used under web 2.0 standard, is used in a website design, it results in increased interactivity on the website. This is why, numerous webmasters today adopt AJAX to enhance user interaction, and thus website usability, in an attempt to boost conversion rate.
Benefits of web 2.0 design:
- It provides a web platform that is highly functional in obtaining and implementing sales strategies.
- Web 2.0 development enables better use of the core enterprise application.
- You can make use of semantic tagging technology that can raise the navigation of internal and external web pages, thereby leading to increased sales of products/services.
- For greater employee satisfaction and collaboration within the organization web 2.0 can be utilized to its best, creating waves of networking achievement stories.
- It very well targets the marketing resources, hastens the product development life cycle, and gives apt feedback of the new products.
- Web 2.0 uses its users and bloggers for establishing a positive image and creating positive publicity among the masses.
- It makes the Internet marketing a compulsory process so that your marketing budget is used to its best.
- It improves the quality of social interaction for anyone across the globe. Here, views, experiences, recipes, thoughts, comments, etc are easily exchanged.
- You can post photos, guest books, albums, how-to guides, etc. Also maps for planning traveling that are interactive in nature.
The list for smaller benefits is endless, thus giving you full control over your online business activities while incorporating many additional features to it.
Considering all the above points as key to website design success, SmartITans ensures to implement all of them into the projects it take on. Over 100s of projects implemented by us, we have acquired a deep-rooted understanding of not only the technical aspects of a website design but also of the user behaviour. This makes SmartITians an ideal partner for your business when it comes to fulfill web 2.0 compliant website design needs.
We are committed to excellence in our services and work towards delivering high quality IT services to our customers. If you are looking to have a team of dedicated web designers click here to know more information on how we can be of service to you.